As part of the community, Dales Community Care is committed to growing a successful, well-respected business with a strong reputation for delivering quality care. We always strive to provide the best value in our specialist field.
Through a genuine desire to succeed we have created a service, which is continually striving to achieve excellence through our commitment to the development of our staff.
We will enable the individuals to whom we provide a service to fulfil their physical, psychological and spiritual needs by encouraging them to live their lives as independently as possible within their own home. Clients are encouraged to express their wishes, preferences and personal choices. We recognise the individual strengths and abilities of each person.
The aim of the staff is to provide the highest possible standard of care within the community. Each individual’s dignity, privacy and independence are not to be compromised because they require support. Our aim is to give the people we support the best possible quality of life.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
By putting quality first in everything we do for our clients, relatives and staff we aspire to be the most respected and successful care provider.
We respect each person’s dignity, treating everyone as a valued individual.
We respect each person’s right to privacy and offer discreet help and support in all that we do.
Rights & Independence
We place the rights of the people we support at the forefront of our philosophy of care and promote independence.
We encourage our clients to actively participate in every decision relating to their care and support and are afforded the opportunity, to the extent possible, to live the lifestyle of their own choice.
To always focus on improving and developing:-
- the quality of the care, support and choice we offer our clients
- the quality of our staff, their experience, development and behaviour
- the quality of our training, policies and procedures, administration and systems
- What we do is important
- We work together to make quality our way of life
- We respect, support and strive to improve the communities we serve
- We are honest, fair and ethical in everything we do
- We recognise and appreciate the individuality of all our clients and staff
- We accept responsibility for our actions
- We make life and work meaningful and enjoyable for all